TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ART 1. RESERVATIONS
- Reservations can only be made here on our site.
- After making a reservation, a confirmation will be sent to you by email. If you do not receive this confirmation email the reservation is not registered and you should either try again or get in touch via email@example.com .
- (note that the confirmation email could be in your spam folder)
ART 2. CANCELLATIONS
- Canceling is only possible by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Canceling is free if done before 72 hours in advance. After this moment restitution is not possible anymore.
- Sherlocked reserves the right to change or cancel a reservation up to 24 hours to the booked time. If applicable the full amount will be transferred back within 30 days.
ART 3. THE EXPERIENCE
- When you participate in Doctor Watsons you understand that you’re not doing an everyday activity. It’s an exciting game, but also suitable for pregnant women and people of age 65 and above. Still, participating is at your own risk.
ART 4. AGE
- Children age 13 and under will only be allowed to participate under the guidance of a chaperone of 16 years or older.
ART 5. CONFIDENTIALITY
- The fun of escape games is solving the puzzles. Grant your friends this experience and tell them about yours, but don’t tell the secrets. You may consider yourself sworn to secrecy.
ART 6. ALCOHOL / DRUGS
- The use of drugs- and/or alcohol is prohibited during the game.
- When at the start of the game an employee of Sherlocked doubts the condition of a participant, the employee has the right to refuse this participant without restitution.
ART 7. FORCE MAJEURE
- In case of force majeure, you will be offered a coupon that you can play with at a later date.
Force majeure means: natural disaster, government measures, strikes, workforce, availability of one or more staff members, unforeseen transport problems; unforeseen electricity, internet, computer and telecommunication failures.
ART 8. IDENTITY OF THE ENTREPRENEUR
- DoctorWatsons BV – Museumpark 5 – 3015 CB – Rotterdam – Tel: 0031 (0) 10- 30 41 003 e-mail address: email@example.com
- Chamber of Commerce no: 69343993 VAT identification number: NL857839536B01
February 2018. These terms and conditions are subject to change.